From: "Gerenday, Perry (P.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 4:14 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: CSS help with image placement

Renee Emms [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Can anyone tell me want I am doing wrong here? I am trying to get the
curve on the right the same as the left but in reverse. I am pulling my hair
out here! http://www.geocities.com/htmlgeek2003/ses2.html <<

Renee,
Before you snatch yourself bald try this:

div#curveright {position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; text-align:right;}

This should save you from any further hair loss.

Thanks,
Perry Gerenday, Internal Communicator / Webmaster
Visteon, Nashville Glass Plant
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
p: 615.350.7656