On Friday, June 20, 2003, 4:48:29 AM, rudy commented:

>> http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/03/21/index3a.html
>>
>> picked this up from evolt list

r> ;o)

r> want to know where i got it from?

Rudy, the best thing about that article (I think) was this
link:

CSS-discuss Wiki:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=FrontPage

(Not to undervalue the article itself - just that this Wiki
is a terrific resource that takes you far beyond the limits
of that particular article).

And as long as it's Friday, I think I'm going to share what
I'm working on:
http://dyslexia.com/build/index.html

(Check out change colors/change font on right hand side)

This feature sets style preferences in a cookie & will
currently carry through to the home page at
http://dyslexia.com/ but currently no other pages on the site, as I'm
working on figuring out all the cross-browser bugs.

Basic concept is: user-customizable site.

Big problem is that degradation one - plus a variety of
browsers that don't like the particular implementation of
Javascript.  Working on SSI-based browser-sniffing issues to
control which elements appear in which contexts......

-Abigail