OMG I need help here - got up this morning, started up the machine no
problem - went out for half an hour came back & now it's saying Operating
System Not Found. How can this happen? How can I fix it? Has this happened
to anyone before? I've tried restarting many times & it still gives me
Operating System Not Found!

On the laptop for the moment but jesus!!! I have so much work to do it's not
funny.

thanks for any help /advice/valium you can give
:o(
jac.

Huge amounts of sympathy, jac - hope you can boot up from a CD - I shall light a lavendar candle for you (my preferred aromatherapy equiv of valium), & hope you get up & running again pdq

Franni

ps. Praps we should all spend a few minutes this afternoon making certain our backups are all up to date.....