Ravi,

Not I understand what you meant by USP.  OK, here's my thinking:

1. Food is integral to your health.  Your body's pretty good at taking care
of itself, IF it has the raw materials it needs.  The raw materials are
found in food.

2. Herbs (and spices) are food.  Much of what the body needs can be found in
herbs.

3. Healthy eating is important, I'd even say essential.  But it's hard to
target specifics with an overall diet.  Herbs make it easy to get specific
nutrients, and to target specific problems.

4. Tea is the best way to take herbs internally (I plan to go into the pros
and cons in the upcoming FAQ).  Topically, one can use teas, creams,
lotions, poultices, baths, soaps, etc.  I plan on adding all of these to my
site, but for now I'm limiting my focus.

5. Herbs, when taken for one's health, should be given the same respect as
medicines.  Know what you're taking, why, and how much you should take.  Be
aware of any unpleasant side effects, if an herb is not recommended for a
disease or condition you have, and if there are any interactions with
medication you're on.  Work with a doctor.

6. Green Fire Herbs wants it's customers to make educated decisions,
decisions that would improve their health, and in the words of the medical
oath, do no harm.  So we'll be focusing on education as well as on selling.
We'll be providing information of common herbs found in the home, knowing
that might lose us sales, but hoping that will increase the trust factor (of
source, we'll also be selling organic versions of these same herbs).  We'll
also be providing information on common foods that can help with specific
problems.

7. We'll be offering blends that take contra-indications into account,
offering safe blends for everyone.  For example, there's a feverfew free
blend on the Allergy tea page.

8. We will be keeping up with the research being done with herbs, passing
that information on and integrating it into our tea blends.

9. We only use herbs that have been responsibly harvested whether farmed or
wild crafted.  Most of what we sell is organically grown (and certified as
such).

So the answer to why you should buy from me is trust.  You don't have to be
an expert to trust my products, or my recommended blends.  I'm going to
focus on determining what does actually work, and not on selling something
that doesn't.  I don't want you to waste your money, I want you to see real
benefits from the products you buy from me.  If you can get some benefit
from something you already have at home, I'll tell you about it.  I'll keep
you as informed as I can.

What do you think?
Diane