Hi all,

I need your help.

I first posted a site-review request on
WDVL about a 1-and-a-half years ago for my site
WebmasterInABox.net

I got a lot of both positive and negative feedback
about my style of copy on my site at that point,
which helped me set the tone for what has evolved
into a pretty decent site making a more than decent
sales - all automated, while-I'm-sleeping kind of
sales.

Since then, my site has grown in leaps and bounds,
and no longer have time to develop new products,
as my time is completely absorbed in my day job,
offering tech support and customer service for
my existing client base, and in developing
small, tightly focused applications and add-ons
to my existing scripts.

I have a huge need for some kick-butt applications,
which have a huge market out there.

But I don't have the time to do it myself.

And in some cases, I don't even have the
expertise to do it myself.

I'm looking for your help in a few areas here:

1. Unique Scripts and Software that you have developed
yourself which I can use for backend sales - where
we can both share the profits.

This is probably the easiest thing to plug to
my existing client base and list subscribers.
If you have any such product that you have developed
YOURSELF, and would like to market it through
the marketplace at WebmasterInABox.net, then
email me the details of our product to:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. I'm also looking for programming partners in the following areas:

a. PHP/MySQL/JavaScript developers
b. Windows programmers who can develop desktop
applications for PC's.

Email me personally for more details about
the venture, profit-sharing, work involved, etc.

I'm going to select only a handful of people.

But primarily, I want only those of you to respond
- those who are madly in love with what you do,
have an extraordinary passion for programming,
and most importantly, have the vision and the
intent to do something different.

If you are one of the above, please reply to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with details about what you do, and your
resume or link to your personal web site, if any.

Regards,

Ravi
http://WebmasterInABox.net