Hi list:

I am developing a Time & Attendance page on which I need to display a dynamic
clock.  Due to the fact that we have all our international businesses on a IBM
iSeries, we are using the mainframe system time and then, depending on the time
zone of the user(s), do the adjustment in time and determine the actual time.
We do not want to use PC time nor any server time, just our mainframe's.

I need to be able then to send the "calculated time" to this T&A page and pass
this somehow to the clock code so it can run based on the time that was sent to
it as a parameter.

Is this possible?
Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com / 727-539-8448, x2414

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown