Stephen Caudill wrote:

>> I'm on 1.5mbps DSL (at home), Win2k, 1280x1024, Mozilla 1.5b.  The pages
are a bit slow to load.  You might try preloading or something... <<

Yes, there are a lot of graphics but I loads fast for me at work over a
fiber connection.

>>  My first thought on seeing the different styles that are available is
that they would offer additional functionality as well being cosmetic. By
this I mean: people tend to find different fonts easier to read than others,
so expected that one of these styles would have a different font... <<

Good point. I've seen plenty of sites where the font was changeable. For
some reason this didn't occur to me on my site.

>>  Yiff Weenpod is scary.  In a mutant Harry Potter/Shredder from the
"Ninja Turtles" kind of way.  It's an interesting piece of art, but I don't
know that I'd incorporate it into the layout. <<

Another person said something similar to me about the Yiff Weenpod image.
The way I see it, freelance work is just bonus work for me. I might as well
display the kind of work I enjoy doing and in theory, that's the kind of
work I'll get.

>> On the Yiff Weenpod layout, in Moz, the right border
of the text box sticks out past the rest of the box. <<

Yep, gotta fix that.

>> The gradients on the two different parts of the top menu aren't
consistent. I understand one side should look like it has a transparent
layer over it, but shaded portions aren't consistent. <<

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean here. I didn't intend for any
gradients. Can you send a screen shot?

>> The blog looks pretty functional...  What are you going to do about
archived entries?  How many entries will you display at once? <<

Another good point - or two. I didn't think about archives when I started
and haven't put my mind to a way of limiting the output. These are things I
will have to add as I figure them out.

>> I really like your digital graphics.  I didn't have any problems with the
sidebar in the photog section.  There is no navigation on the contact page.
<<

Thank you, creating graphics is a form of entertainment for me. Glad the
photo section works. The navigation should be at the bottom of the page -
none at the top. All navigation comes from a common include file.

Thanks for taking the time to critique the site.

Perry Gerenday