Rudy,

I know that the prepacked sp_send_cdosysmail will do the job of sending
email.  that part is fine and I can send mail till the cows come home....

What is giving me fits is getting the horse outta of the gate.  I initially
did this as an ASP page.  But my boss wanted to raise the challenge bar a
bit and he told me to do it as a stored proc.  I did it, but it was messy.
I hard coded some of the  variables and performed several queries to get the
outcome.  Done, but dirty.  So now it is time to clean it up by using temp
tables and subqueries to get the same output.  Any pointers out there?

Erich D. Mansell