Hi jac,

Well, since everyone else seems to have hit the glitches ... my comments are on another topic. I think the home page photo is wrong for the site ... sorry, to me it says sex not nutrition. I won't elaborate any further than that, although many thought run through my mind. The photo on the celeb page lends itself great, the one on the nutrition page ... the "bear skin rug" under her (or whatever that fuzzy creature is) is another one that doesn't work for me, cut off the bear skin rug and I think it would be ok and still show enough of her to make it a great photo. Sorry to be a party pooper.

Deb
www.puterbug.com