Did you want third party processing? Or did you want your
own merchant account?

How about shopping cart software? Do you already have it,
or do you need one?

Ravi
http://1SiteAutomation.com

At 04:59 PM 8/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Anybody have recommendations for a credit card processor service
provider?  I've looked into YourPay.com (through Commerce Bank) and
VeriSign's Payflow Link, and they both have problems that are
significant to me (YourPay = no customization, Payflow = declined
transactions end up in limbo).

Ideas?  Horror stories?  I really don't know what to do at this stage;
I'm frustrated at the quality of both that I've tested.

TIA,

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer
Foulston Siefkin LLP

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.