Hey, rudy, I think for one we solved an SQL problem without you!
I am actually using option 3, which as you mentioned is a bit slow.
Which option do you recommend then, none of them I suppose! I'd really
like to get that code faster since it ia an app that logs all the calls
received by the receptionist here. And by user/pass login, each user has
access to the list of people who called him/her during his/her absence.
So basically, it will be run VERY often on the intranet and by many
users simultaneously.

Paul

cle.php/10894_2209321_2