Hi,

Slightly off topic. I am doing a powerpoint presentation and need to put
about 30 seconds of sound into the opening slide.

I have the music I need as an MP3, so could have it an a CD audio track, but
I need it as a wav file to go into powerpoint.

I have tried recording it through soundrecorder, but it doesn't pick up
unless I run a lead from the headphone through to the mic, but it is then
very distorted.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this.

Thanks in advance

James
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quest Meda Limited
The National Business Awards sponsored by Orange