From: wwwpages [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 12:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Output form data to pdf file

Hi guys,

I have an online application form that is writing to a database.  All is
swell there.  However upon completing the application form I'd like to then
display (or email) the data entered back to the user for them to print in a
neatly formatted form.

Now I already have the neatly formated form in pdf format that I need to
have the output look identical to, so I was wondering how difficult is would
be to somehow populate this pdf file with  my data fields for printing
purposes??  Has anyone done this type of thing before?  Can you point me in
the direction of some good resources/references?

This may be more a pdf question I guess, but I am also open to other ideas
on how best to get this data into a format that replicates my pdf file.  I
don't really want to have to spend hours writing HTML to get a replica, so
that's why I'd like to use my existing pdf file somehow.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Heath

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.