Larry,

On the image tag, include border=0 -- that will do it for you.

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Balog [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 12:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] eliminate borders on clickable images

Hello,
I have an animated gif that I am using as a clickable link.  I don't want
the border that appears by default around images used as links.  I have
tried several CSS styles but can't seem to remove it.  Anyone have the
solution?
Thanks,
Larry

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]