From: Tim Burgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 7:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Windows XP editions

Hello,

I'm wanting to upgrade from Win98 to XP in order to install VMWare to test
my sites in.

I'm looking to buy a second-hand unused version that came bundled with a
DELL computer.
The seller says that this XP CD can only be installed on a Dell computer is
this true??

This is talked about on the Dell Forums [1]. I didn't understand very much.
Can someone please clarify this for me.

[1]
<http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=es%7Cen&u=http://forums.us
.dell.com/supportforums/board/message%3Fboard.id%3DEspPGenSW%26message.id%3D
101&prev=/language_tools>

Copy & Paste the above link into browser.

Regards
Tim Burgan

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.