Hello all:

  I have a desk-top win2k-pro and a lap-top
winXP-home, they are connected
simply
by a crossover cable for exchange files. This home
network has been working
well
for months. Now I upgrade the winXP-home to winXP-pro
and found the home
network
doesn't work again. The Lap-top side always says:

           "  zWorkgroup is not accessible. You might
not have permission
             to use this network resource. Contact the
administrator of
             this server to find out if you have
access permission.

             The list of servers for this workgroup is
not currently
             available. "

  Who could tell me what work I had missed? Thanks!