Hi all,
I'm trying to set up ZA on a pc. The pc is connected to internet by adsl
and it's used as default gateway by all pc on the LAN. My problem is
that I'm unable to setup ZA to refuse connections from the outside world
but accept connections from the inside which are passing through the pc
to go to the internet

Paul Larue

paul @ edsnetworks.net

Enterprise Data Services Ltd.