Howard Cheng said the following on 9/19/2003 11:26 AM>>

I've received two of these emails from "Microsoft Security" containing a .exe attachment that purports itself to be a security patch. It's obvious enough to me that it's a trojan, but how many people do you think might be fooled? Whoever made this did a pretty good job.

More info on W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED] and a partial screenshot of the email:
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=100662

I have received about 10 of these since y'day and all of them to a/cs which are used only for mailling lists.. seems like its also harvesting addresses from mailing list archieves. I do agree, the mail looks pretty much like microsoft site with all links pointing to microsoft:)

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.