Hello everyone,

I have a client who is experiencing an unusual problem with
a small flash intro I created.

Text scrolls in and then after it is done and "Enter Here"
button is supposed to appear.  It is appearing for me on
several different connections and browsers and on my
assistant's pc.  It is also appearing on a friends pc in
another state.

My client says he has tried two different computers - one
dial up and one high-speed - and he experiences this
problem on both computers.

I was hoping that a few of you would take a minute and pull
up this URL and let me know if an "Enter Here" button
appears after the text is done and if it clicks through to
the next page:  http://www.worldwideinternetprofits.com

If it does not, please let me know what system you are on
so I can compare it with my clients.  Maybe it is a browser
thing???  Anyway I have no clue and would appreciate any
help anyone can offer.

Thanks in advance,

Jenni

The Enter Here appears [ Mac OS X with both IE 5.1 & NN7.1] & when clicked sends you off to a get-rich-quick page... which has a garbled audio - this is probably cultural difference at work, but my UK view is that the client could really do with re-recording it at a slower speed without the hesitations... it's psychologically interesting to look at the parts that are being stuttered over...here, we'd say he was probably being economical with the truth at those points... OK, you didn't ask for this comment, I know!
But the Flash is fine!

Franni

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.