Vinay
Win XP Pro, 800x600, 1024x768, NS 7.2, IE 6.0, DSL

I remember looking at your site a day or two ago. I very much like the green colors (my favorite is blue, but greens are great too). The site looks very good at 800x600, however, at 1024x768, there is an over-abundance of white, which makes the map just hang there, perhaps a border around the content might help?

The pages load quickly. I believe I mentioned this before, when I put my mouse on any part of the map (front page), I do see that the name of the crop appears above the map on the right side, however, a rollover on the bottom areas of the map places the crop name below the map and is impossible to see unless I scroll down the page.

Some of the names on the map are very small and difficult to read. At 1024x768, the navigation menu and small print on the map is unreadable.

On the search page, there is no mention if the search is for the website only, or for the Internet, you might want to clarify that. Your feedback form is good.

The only other thing is the image at the bottom of your navigation menu, it doesn't seem to fit in, I guess I was expecting the image to match the right side of the logo showing the grass, etc.

All in all, I think it's a good and informative site.

hth

Jan

Vinay Kumar wrote:
Dear Pals,

Request you to please check this site in your browsers and let me know any

possible problems or any other suggestions.

The URL is: http://www.gaganimpex.com

Regards,

Vinay Kumar.

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.