Sorry, Dave and group. I sent two test posts earlier, but never got them back (i.e., I couldn't see my posts). This is to test to see if I can post a reply to your message. If Linda can see this, please help and clear anything that stop my coming back. Thanks

KoaFar

At 01:50 PM 10/29/2003, you wrote:

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 6:12 pm, Conyers, Dwayne wrote:
> I am looking for a host that provides NNTP news server hosting.  Could be a
> web host with NNTP capabilities or could be a virtual NNTP provider.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "NNTP hosting". Do you mean that you want
access to a decent NNTP news server?

If so, I've found Claranews to be very good - they're extremely quick and
reliable, and cheap too.  http://www.clara.net/

I'm assuming that's what you meant by NNTP hosting?   Or, you want to provide
NNTP news server access to your customers?  If that's the case, I don't know
of anywhere that does that.

Cheers

Dave P

- -- David Precious [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.preshweb.co.uk

Dropkick me, Jesus, through the goalposts of life

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.