From: Pace Computing Limited [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 10:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Autoresponder Trouble

Hello Everyone,

I have a big favor to ask of anyone who is willing.

I have set up an series of HMTL email messages into an autoresponder.  The
client is claiming that when he clicks on the link on the bottom of the
emails (that are supposed to send him the next message in the series
immediately) that it is not working on emails #2-5.

It works for me, the ar log says it is sending them, yet
the client says they don't work.

If anyone could possibly send a blank email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Then click the link at the bottom of each email (after the confirmation
message of course) to see if they get the next one, I would be sooooooo
grateful.  This really should only take like 5 minutes of your time, there
is one confirmation message and 5 HTML messages.

Don't worry...I will remove your email from the list right after I send the
results to my client.  I am not trying to get anyone into a spam list, just
prove to my client that it is his email client and not the AR or the
messages - at least I hope to prove that :).  I can find no eveidence of
anything else wrong and the AR logs show they are being sent when requested,
so I am at a loss otherwise.

TIA,

Jenni

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email. To change
subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to %%email.unsub%%

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.