Hi Joseph;

I don't know if you are still working on the PDF project you posted about
yesterday???.......

i am coming in a little late also.

i, also, am not sure what you are axactly trying to do.

i have just come across an ad in the 4guysfromrolla newsletter, which may be
of some use to you:

activePDF Toolkit's programmable COM object makes PDF
manipulation a snap, allowing users full control over
the PDF output. Append, stamp, stitch, secure, split,
linearize, merge, form-fill PDFs and more, with activePDF Toolkit.
Save money too with our affordable server-based licensing -
no limiting per user fees! Download a free trial version now at:
http://www.activepdf.com/AdTracking/4guys/newsletter.asp

hope this is of some use,  and not to far off-base