--------------- Rita Crisafi wrote: ---------------
: Drew, I wish it were that simple, but it /is/ in the stylesheet,
: here it is excerpted:
<snip/>
:       .honorbox
:       {
:       width=50%;
:       font-size:11px;
:       line-height:14px;
:       font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
:       background:#E3E4D0;
:       color:black;
:       padding:15px 15px 0px 10px;
:       border:1px solid black;
:       float:right;
:       margin-left:10px;
:       }
<snip/>
: Anything glaring in the stylesheet?

Rita,

Glaring indeed:
                width=50%;
should be:
                width:50%;
I tested it and that'll take care of it.  Looks like the site[1] has
come along quite well, though I must admit, the changing background
colors from page to page are *very* distracting... I especially
dislike the lime green, yellow and brown backgrounds.  Is there a
reason that you're changing these from page to page?

[1] http://www.joanpatsyostroy.com/profile.html

hth,
Stephen Caudill
http://www.mechavox.com/