-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Glasgow

I use AceHTML Pro, TopStyle Pro, and CSE HTML Validator Pro. I also have
NoteTab Pro, and it was my default editor (for View|Source). Tonight I
wanted to change that to either AceHTML or TopStyle. The first odd thing was
that the drop-down in the HTML Editor combo didn't have a choice for (my
preference) AceHTML at all. The second was that no matter what I selected
from the three available choices, NoteTab Pro opened the page. I tried
making the change only, making the change and then closing and re-opening
IE, nothing seems to make a difference--NoteTab Pro is it.

Has anybody ever seen behavior like this? How can I get the dialog to (a)
include AceHTML as an option, and (b) accept my bloody choice when I make
it? Thanks.