I am using PHP,MySQL,Apache in Win 98 PF. I am creating one login system and in this email address are to be stored after encrypting. Members has to use email and password to login to system. I am able to store the encrypted email address in MySQL but while comparing at login page , it is not returning any record ( matching records). I am encrypting the entered email address and then by SQL select query comparing with the records in the table. When I am echo-ing the SQL and pasting the same in SQL window it is working fine and returning me the record. I have changed the email field to char(32) binary but no result. I am NOT using md5 encryption as I have to get back the email address for sending emails etc. What can be the reason ?

TIA

Regards
Subhendu