At 09:51 PM 12/11/2003, you wrote:
I find myself with a 128 bit encryption pdf and IE 5.   I need to
upgrade to IE 5.5 to be able to use 128 bit.   M$ isn't letting anyone
download it and so far all Google roads lead back to M$ and IE 6.

My reluctance on IE 6 is because I do not think my set up will be
happy with it.   I am willing to be taught otherwise, but need a
fairly quick idea of what to do and where to do it.

TIA

Joseph

www.evolt.org has all the browser downloads.

Deb

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.