Hi Andrew

On 24 Dec 2003 00:10:38  (my local time 23 dec 2003 17:10:38), Andrew
wrote:

A> i have a emil question. my friend told me if you send a email out
A> and also you could then stop it. How's that? also, how can i do
A> that? thank for any input.

(It's been a long time that I looked this up, so I'm not 100% sure the
following is correct:)

that's only possible under the following situation:
* both users use outlook (not expres!)
* the mail server used to retrieve the mail is a microsoft exchange
server
* the user who sends the message sends out a cancellation message to
the recipient (which is actually a sort of control-message only
supported by exchange-servers, which makes them send out a 'hide that
message from view'-request)

This will result in the receiving outlook client to hide the message
from view, although the message sent out should be in his message-base.
He should be able to view the message by looking for deleted messages.

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional