Thank you Jure,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you...the holidays
have me running around in circles!

I appreciate the time you spent looking over my work.  The
reason I asked about the comment in the code about HTML
emails is because this is a previous template that I just
recoded.  The owner will NOT send text and he thinks that
this notice is showing up as text for those who can't
accept HTML.  I have tested it myself but do not notice
that this is the case and was wondering if anyone else had
any comments on that "technique" and if it is missing a
crutial bit of code, (or even if it existis at all).

I always thought table properties went within the table
tags, but then I am just learning CSS so I will have to
experiment with putting them in td's and see how that
works.

Thanks again for your time and I hope you and yours all
have a safe and happy holiday!

Jenni