Amrit Hallan wrote:
In few servers, for instance my current server, I cannot run code that
has both HTML and PHP in .php files. Either pure php works, or pure html
works. I know the problem must be with the server because the same code
works on another client's server.

I encountered this once. The fix was to start all .php files with an opening <?php tag even if you need to then immediately close it and output some html.

For example, suppose you have a file that starts

<head>
... more html
</head>
<?php
// php code here
?>

change it to this

See if that helps. Do you know what type of server it is? Win or Unix? If Unix which one?

Sheila
--
Sheila Fenelon
http://www.shefen.com/

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.