-----Original Message-----
From: rudy

> Just wondering if anyone knows of a drop-down menu that will work in
> IE and Netscape/Mozilla that is also xHtml 1.0 Strict Compatible.

of course

any dropdowns written in pure css will meet that criterion

here's a tutorial: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/

check the "prettier" example --
http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/example/

voila, xhtml 1.0 strict

and identical in at least ie6 and firebird 0.7, so i assume there will be
few problems in other browsers