BJ,

You could use this: http://www.hiveware.com however, found out that people that don't have js enabled will not be able to use it. So, instead many have resorted to things like these little freebie programs offer:

http://www.codefoot.com/software/ecloaker/index.html

http://www.damselsoft.freeservers.com/

http://natata.hn3.net/antispam_encoder.htm

To make the best use of them, encode addresses that have not been used and phase out the already in use ones. I have one website that I first started to test this on. Has been up for about 9 months now. Not one spam mail has ever come in from it.

Deb