There is a false email going out with a password protected
attachment. The password is usually a 5 digit number. I've
received three of these today at two different mailboxes.
Two of them even had the audacity to put my own address in
the "From" field!

If you get one similar to it - Do not open it! - regardless
of who it claims to be from!  Delete it immediately as it
*will* install a trojan on your computer if you accidentally
open it! It's some kind of 'Bagel' worm or trojan.

An example of the fake email is below,

Tom Fosson

Dear  user of "[different names]" mailing  system,

Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content) outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe, follow the instructions.

For further details see the attach.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "30250".

 Here's a few of the programs I use myself!
http://aznewyou.com/cyberpub/whatsnew.shtml

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.