From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 6:09 PM
Subject: [wdvltalk] MS Word question

Hi all,

I hope it is o.k. to post this question here - it is not directly
related
to web design.  I have recently started having problems opening
Word 2000
(WinME OS).  I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still hangs
when I
try and open it.  I end up having to reboot.  Dell tech support
have not
helped.  If anyone has any ideas for me, I would really appreciate
it.

I apologize if this question is not "allowed" here.

Riva

Riva Portman, MCIWD
Certified Webdesigner
Star Quality Designs
www.starqualitydesigns.com

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the
email.

%%email.unsub%%

Please include the email address which you have been contacted
with.