Will,
I know it may sound trite, but your health is more important than anything else, and no job is worth having panic attacks or other side effects of too much pressure. Too much stress causing many illnesses in the human body. I've been there and I'm here to tell you to start looking into another job. The self-employed graphic artist is great, you do a grand job. Life is way too short, but most of us don't realize that until our health is gone.

regards,

Jan

William Stewart wrote:
Sorry for the lateness of reply...I'm just getting around to reading old
mail.

I'm a self-employed graphics artist and legislative aide to a State
Senator in West Virginia.

I had a scare a couple days ago...I thought I was having a heart attack
(and I'm in my 20s).  The pressure gets pretty intense sometimes.

Will Stewart

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.