From: Peter MacGregor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: OT: IE Problems

I've just got my copy of that disc too. Since I download patches anyway,
I'm not sure if it will do any good so have it sitting here staring
mournfully at me as if to say "Please use me" and then more dangerously
"And then I'll tell Uncle Bill all about your computer". <grin>

I sent for it in case there was something interesting on it. Might explore
it when my modem isn't connected some time!

Peter MacGregor