From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 4:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] annoying behaviour when copying
text from word to
interdev

Hi,

I am doing a project which involves sopying a lot of
text from word
documents into interdev.

The problem is that interdev writes it's own styles in
order to format the
text to look like it did in word. Obviously I do not
want this to happen. I
looked at all the options I could find in both
interdev and word, but to no
avail.

Any solutions?

1 other thing, does anyone actually use interdev by
choice?
I have only started using it (company policy) having
always used Homesite in
the past and I simply cannot get used to interdev, it
never seems to behave
as I would expect a web-dev tool to do. Very
frustrating!!!

Cronán

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To set a personal password send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of
the email. To change
subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

Please include the email address which you have been
contacted with.