> From: ANDREA STREIGHT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This is Steven, the Usability Guru. Andrea is my
> wife. We share this email account. She is no
> web guru. She's an accountant at an insurance company.
>
> At any rate, sorry about that confusion.
No problem!

> Do you suggest things like birthdays, bar mitzvahs,
> weddings, graduation parties, sports events, etc.?
> Situations ideal for this type of music?
No.

Mainly because they're trying to be a "serious" rock act. I mean... you
wouldn't expect that artists like Rod Stewart or KISS offer their services
for private parties like those you mentioned above (although if someone has
the money to pay to them, they actually do it). You don't expect to see that
suggestion on Rod Stewart's website.

This band doesn't want to be perceived as a "private partys" band, although
if eventually someone contacts them and the money is good, they'll do it
anyway.

But I can see your point anyway... There's actually one photo on the site
that I think that suggest that this band is available for special events.
I'm talking of a picture that was taken at an anniversary of a radio
station...

I also think that, although that's not explicitly written and/or suggested
on the site, the bands like this one that play "oldies" usually are
contacted for private partys.

> Think DIY (Do It Yourself) and success will be faster
> and less expensive. Get some sort of music on that web
> site as soon as possible. Motivate that band to do gigs
> until they drop dead of exhaustion. Military style
> discipline and endurance and aggressivity is required.
I agree a 110% with you on this one!

Thanks again!

-- Gabriel