From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 11:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Web hosts...

One of my freelance sites, has requested that we move hosts... They're
currently with ehosting (formerly zenithtech). What with the Mancester
outage, and really bad email delays, they're not
happy bunnies...

So, I'm tasked with offering them potential replacements.

I use beamhost.co.uk for my 9-5 job, but am wondering if there's any
recommendations out there...
Their site needs:
PHP, MySQL
web based, POP3 email, with at least 5 addresses.

Any ideas?

Tris...

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.