Hi, folks. Anybody know of a way to change the text cursor in IE6? It's easy
to change the mouse cursor, since IE6 supports the cursor attribute.
However, we would like to change the text cursor in our input fields from
the default vertical I-Bar to an underline cursor (migrating a 5250
green-screen app to Intranet). I created an underline cursor and set the
cursor attribute for the input field to the URL. Naturally, this resulted in
the *mouse* cursor becoming an underline when over the input box, and had no
effect whatsoever on the text cursor. Can this be done? If so, how?

Cheers,
Scott