D'oh!

I'm trying to get my page to work, it works nicely in mac environment but gets messed up in pc

see: http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=88277

i used faux columns (the left column blue color is a background image, i did this because my client wants to put in all kinds of different lengths of stories each week and it has to be flexible).

As you can see, in ie/pc versions there is a gap between the header image and the brown bar, and the content (middle div) starts far too high. -- one thing i don't understand properly is implementing the box model hack, because i have 5px of padding on my menu items and i'm assuming that is the reason why the menu (list item/css) is coming up short on the right in explorer?

Or is it that IE counts the 2px border as part of the width of the column?

you can see my page here:

http://www.crisafidesign.com/verrazano/test2.html

my stylesheet is here:

http://www.crisafidesign.com/verrazano/intstyles.css

any insight, gaping errors revealed, etc., would be very, very helpful.

TIA,

Rita

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.