Ross,

> Overall I think it's great. A few little niggles though.
>
> New Lexus Window: why does the Lexus brochure open in a
> seperate window when
> the oyota one does not? Also why the complete change in
> design for the Lexus
> information? If it weren't for the same company name and logo
> (of which
> isn't immediately obvious now that the design and the logo
> are both green)
> I'd swear it was a different site altogether, and not
> necessarily the same
> company either. But with the absence of "New Lexus" on your lefthand
> navigation menu, is this intentional?

yeah Ross, it a completely different stand-alone site as is the brick &
mortar garage :o)
It's also the old version of the Lexus site, I'll be designing the new
one this coming week.

> Kearys establishments Flash: I really don't like the way it
> continually
> crossfades between photos, but I guess it's a client request
> and short of
> having it interactive I can't see any other way of doing it.
> Also, with the
> way this huge chunk of the main page is constantly animating
> and keeps your
> eyes locked on it, the throbbing "Cork Car Sales open" text is kinda
> redundant. I think it would be better to just have the "Cork
> Car Sales open"
> text a solid red image and drop the fading altogether.

sorry nothing i can do, these were requested by client but as i
mentioned in an earlier email - I will talk to him about them.

> Test Drive form: This is the 3rd form I encountered by browsing your
> navigation from the top and it's inconsistent with the other
> two as this is
> the only one with a Reset button, plus I concur with BJ that the Reset
> button is kinda pointless in this case.

fixed - cheers!

> Although I think it could be worth renaming all your Submit
> buttons anyway.
> I'm not a fan of "Submit Form" so perhaps something more
> specific to that
> form - "Book the Test Drive", "Send this Service Enquiry" or similar?

fixed - cheers!

> Apart from that though everything is consistent and
> functional and overall
> looks good and clean, and is easy to use. Nice job!

thank you sir!

jac