From: ANDREA STREIGHT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: best HTML book/online tute

If you have a moment, can you recommend what you consider the best book on
HTML?

Best FREE online tutorial?

Is HTML Goodies any good?

IBM offers tutes for pro developers, too advanced for me.

I've learned a lot of usability theory, had a fair amount of practice
evaluating sites, even done some IA work, but now need to actually get in
there a build some sites from scratch or modify the code of existing sites.

I want to add Printer Friendly Version and other widgets and functions in my

blog sites.

I tried to import a JavaScript/zip file game into a disposable free web
site, it didn't work. Site went spastic ballistic, I jettisoned it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Steven Streight

STREIGHT SITE SYSTEMS
Web Usability Analysis,
Credibility Assessment
& Content Writing

STREIGHT TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS
Direct Marketing and Online
Writing Services

mailto: astreight at msn dot com

Usability Information Site:
http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com

User Research Site:
http://www.webwhispers.blogspot.com

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.