Well isn't that wierd Steven.   Now the box area has come up grey (gray) in
IE, Opera and Firefox (which I have just installed).   In firefox it merges
into one grey area with a strange grey/white strip at the top of the white.

I don't know why the blue isn't showing - it does need that colour area I
think.   I wasn't thinking of the web safe colours (I'm not sure that is
important any more, though others will be able to advise better) just that
the cerise? was it? came through very bright.

The wording seems good and direct, though I liked the previous one too -
just pulling your leg about the poetry.   On the other hand one can't assume
potential customers have a sense of humour!   (Unless your site is about
humour, of course!)

I just reloaded to check and in Firefox the centre now has its shadow.   But
still no blue at the top.

HTH

Joseph

> Joseph: thanks for taking a moment to check the color of my blog
description
> area. I use only browser-safe colors according to Thomas Powell's Web
Design