Franni,

I was thinking about you just the other day trying to figure out how long it
had been since you posted.

The last post I can recall had you going off on holiday.

Cheryl D. Wise Certified Professional Web Developer MS-MVP-FrontPage www.wiserways.com mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 713.353.0139 Office

I am here, but was offlist for most of June/July & now just reading email on most of my lists rather than posting - conserving my keyboarding strength as I've had big probs with hand/wrist joints much of the time since got back from Wales which is a PITA since I need hand joints at 100% to grip the walking stick which keeps me going!

Franni
--
Mediation Technology ........................... mTank
http://www.mediation.co.uk  ....  http://www.mtank.com

Check out our View from the Fen for a Cambridge
perspective on key issues in the digital world
This month: 'Music after iTunes...'
http://www.mediation.co.uk/view7_8.html

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.