Id like some opinions and browser compatibility checks on this site if at all possible. I am updating my clients website, and he wants it to be more modular with a minority of scrollbars (only internal table scroll bars). I have made the script check the browser type (ie, Netscape, etc) and use a different stylesheet accordingly. Oddly enough, things that work on Netscape that do not work on IE, and vice versa - work fine in FireFox. Its like the best of both worlds (which is why i use it alot). Therefore the site is optimized (hopefully) for all 3 major browsers; but any input and problems seen would be appreciated.

Charles King
Webmaster galatekinc.om
Owner/ C-omputerSolutions.com - Computer and Internet Consulting

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.