rudy:

I don't know how to put mocanet2.jpg in the root of my web server. Don't
know what this means exactly. Other external URLs I just copy and paste and
voila.

I validated the site thru that w3 validator.

Lots of invalid code. Most was from images uploaded by Hello/Picasa to
blogger.

I went into template again, big chunk of bottom of sidebar now missing. Have
no idea how that happened. Several external URLs have vanished and the