-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Harris
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 3:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: Code interpretation problem

drew and Perry,

The left column is displaced to the right by two or three inches, and the
words in black should be under the logo.

The opening of the code (down to <link>) should be generated by a class but
it does not appear to be functioning at this point.   I was going to leave
it till later but take the point about the possibility of its lack changing
the outcomes!

back soon!

Joseph

I should have remembered that links order.

Under the logo? Under the green and white curvilinear logo in the upper left
hand corner? And under meaning underneath as opposed to below?

It just may be me, but I don't see a close for the div id=top. But then I
did miss the close of the  use of a table (awful idea -- anathema to
accessibility and validity) for the form. If the top div is not closed, it
would explain why the left nav is over so far since it is effectively
contained in the top div.

If I'm right, it would be an interesting effect with the text partially
under the logo. Not sure if it would be underneath since there is a1em
padding. But it would be interesting to see.

And if the div closes and I missed it, smile gently at my embarrassment. (As
if this would be the first time that happened.)

On the php -- go with what Shelia tells you. She knows this stuff. I'm
curious as to why you want to use a class and not just an include. Seems to
me an include is a whole lot easier.

But it is getting there, Joseph.

Drew