From: "Kim Brooks Wei" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 6:51 PM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Disappearing text

Hi People,

It's probably shameful to admit but I haven't done a lot of work
with
photos even though I've been working in graphic d for many years.
My
day has arrived finally and I'm struggling. Hah!

I "placed" into layer 2 of an Adobe Illustrator file, a photograph
from photoshop [has a .psd extension if that means anything].  The
foto is a full bleed on an 8 1/2 x 11 page.

Layer 1 of my AI file is type.

I cannot get the type to show up on top of the photo. I've done
everything I know how to do. I frequently work with several layers
of
type or line art and haven't had this problem any time.

Maybe someone can throw me a lifeline? Much appreciate any help.

Kimi

--
Kim Brooks Wei
kimbwei.com

V +1. 201.475.1854
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
use the web interface
http://e-newsletters.internet.com/discussionlists.html/
       Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To change subscription settings or add a password:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please include the email address which you have been contacted
with.

To change subscription settings or add a password: