I installed Firefox browser today, plus several extensions.

The only problem I've encountered is I cannot find my IE Favorites, that I
thought would be imported into the Firefox Bookmarks. I feel dumb, since I
can't find any imported Favorites anywhere, nor any tool or function to
search for them or display them.

Did I do something wrong?

For those who are interested, my extensions:

IE View
Image Zoom
Translate
Tabbrowser Preferences
Web Developer
ColorZilla
Gmail Notifier
Secure Password Generator
Spoof Stick
View Cookies
Switch Proxy Tool
Link Preview
Show Image
Print It!
Dictionary Search

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com
www.streightsite.blogspot.com
www.arttestexplosion.blogspot.com

To change subscription settings or add a password: